Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Two Month Update!

Baby in a basket! Warren, helping mommy with the laundry (by keeping it warm)
Warrren had his two month check up today and aside from a minute or two of crying, he is doing fabulous! 
Daddy had to take him to the appointment today because I had an appointment at the same time, 45 minutes away but Matt said he did wonderful and he's grown 3.25 inches and gained 5 lbs 3oz since birth! 

Look at me! Today I'm: Two months old!!

I weigh: 12 pounds and 3 ounces (45th percentile)

My height/length is now: 23.5 inches (70th percentile)

My clothing size is: 3mo clothes, but some of them are getting pretty snug! And Warren will probably out grow size one diapers in the next month or so!

This month I learned: How exciting my activity mat is and how much I can see when I'm forward facing in the baby carrier! He's doing great holding his head up and exploring the world! 


Special trips we took: This month we spent more time at home as I got ready to start working again, but Warren loves going on walks/runs in his stroller and we went on lots of day trips during Spring Break!

Mommy and daddy's thoughts about this month: Warren is growing so fast! They all do, but it's still shocking. The last week or so Warren has been getting fussing in the evenings (which is a trademark of a 2-3month old) but with a little cluster feeding, he's back to his smiley, happy self. He is such an easy going baby!

My routine: Warren gets his bath each night at 9:20, then gets lotion, a new diaper, nurses and cuddles and by 10pm every night he's ready for bed and goes down without any issues. Then he sleeps 6.5-7.5 hours, eats for about 7 minutes and is back asleep until right around 8am. His days are less structured and he eats and naps when he wants to, but he (and I) like it that way! As long as he continues to be happy, we aren't changing a thing. 

Best moment: In the mornings between 9-10:30 Warren is so alert, happy and full of smiles! It's the best time to play with him and watch him explore. 

My favorite things are: Being forward facing in the baby carrier and exploring the world! And he loves kicking his legs to the music from his activity mat!
Its all fun and games until you grab your mirror and can't figure out how to let go! 

Warren is doing so wonderful, even after his vaccinations today he only cried for a little bit. Baby vaccines and an appointment for Mirena (IUD) in the same day make for some guaranteed mommy/baby cuddle time tonight. 
I can't even pretend to complain though!

No comments: