Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

5 months old


Look at me! Today I'm: Five months old!

He weighs: 15.6lbs 

His height/length is now: 27.25 inches! 

His clothing size is: 3-6mo and 6 mo clothes

This month he learned: how to sit up (mostly) on his own! And he really started enjoying his toys and tummy time this month!

Special trips we took: Warren got to go out on the boat for the first time
And he got to stay up late and enjoy the fireworks for his first Fourth of July! 
Aside from that, we've spent almost every weekend at one lake or another!



Mommy and daddy's thoughts about this month: it keeps getting better and better. He is starting to recognize a few of the signs we've been teaching him and I am so excited for when he can start signing back!

His routine: he's up between 7:45 and 8:15, takes two naps a day and is ready for his bedtime bath at 8:30pm!

Best moment: 
I can't pick just one this month. My favorite is any time I catch the kids all playing together and loving on one another ❤️


His favorite things are: He LOVES his brother, sister and his dogs! Whenever any of them are in the room he gets so excited! 

No comments: