Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Time to start planning a birthday party

I am not ready for Warren to be eleven months! Mostly because I'm not ready for him to be a year old in a month. This month flew by! It started with a haircut 
Which he handled like a champ!
Then culminated with him deciding he was going to start walking! 

Look at me! Today I'm: Eleven months old! I cannot believe time has gone by so quickly! My baby is almost a toddler! 

He weighs: 21 pounds

His height/length is now: 30.5 inches 

His clothing size is: 12 month clothes and he even wears some of his 18 month pajamas! 

This month he learned: how to walk!! He walks all over the place!
He also tries to climb things now.
 He's still too short to actually get up onto the couch, but it's adorable to watch him try! I'm pretty sure our time at the park is what sparked his new climbing obsession.
He hasn't added any new words to his vocabulary, but he's using his signs and his words more regularly.


Special trips we took: We got to fly out to look at some potential new homes! 
He thought it was so cool to have his own seat! I really appreciated it too 😂
He got sick of driving around, but Wyatt did a great job entertaining him while we logged some serious car hours!


Mommy and daddy's thoughts about this month: I am so torn. This month Warren has gotten so mobile and he's so excited about the new exploration he can do! I'm just sad at how fast it's going! He is going to be such a fun toddler though.

His routine: He takes one nap a day and sleeps about 12 hours at night! He's even getting pretty good at falling asleep quickly when I lay him in his crib at night. I'm not sure how the upcoming transition away from bottles is going to affect this.. We're going to switch out a bottle a day with a sippy cup of milk, instead of just doing cups during meals. Hopefully it will get him ready for the switch!

Best moment: 
Watching Warren walk!! He gets so excited that he starts clapping for himself as he's still walking. 

His favorite things are: he loves walking around aimlessly! 
He also loves the pop up house and tunnel that my parents bought him 
And as always, he LOVES playing with his brother and sister <3
Even if it means letting Alexis dress him up as sheriff Cali 😂

1 comment:

Blogger said...

This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

THESE are the exact same tactics tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his debit card.

"I'm very frustrated with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

You took part in those thoughts, isn't it so?

Your own success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER